| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palermo/ Point Raisi in February is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 65.4mm (2.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo/ Point Raisi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo/ Point Raisi:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) N
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) E
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) ESE
- Prizzi, Italy - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 190 kms (118.1 miles) ESE
- Sigonella, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Gela, Italy - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) SE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SE