| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palermo/ Point Raisi in January is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 71.6mm (2.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo/ Point Raisi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo/ Point Raisi:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) N
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) E
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) ESE
- Prizzi, Italy - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 190 kms (118.1 miles) ESE
- Sigonella, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Gela, Italy - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) SE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SE