| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palermo/ Point Raisi in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo/ Point Raisi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo/ Point Raisi:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 58.8 kms (36.5 miles) N
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) E
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) ESE
- Prizzi, Italy - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) SSE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 190 kms (118.1 miles) ESE
- Sigonella, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) ESE
- Gela, Italy - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) SE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SE